Sunday 29 May 2011

Day 37: Rest Day

Today we had the day-off to clean up the van. I got up at about 10:00am had breakfast and then made my bed. Mum told me that I had to do school work, so I got straight into it. I got 4 pages of handwriting and 4 pages of maths and 3pages of grammar. I then did 1 page of Bible Study(but ended up doing more because I was falling behind). That took me about 4hours, including the breaks. It was 3:00pm when I had done some jobs and then it was 6:00pm by the time i'd taken Rosie for a walk back to town and back again and then washed and groomed her. After that we had dinner and then mum reminded me that we were going to a scout meeting that night, so we got into our scout uniforms and then got on the road to our scout meeting. That night was fun, we even played a game that I had never played at my scout group called jailbreak which is sought of like cops and robbers. The night went by pretty straight forward from then on, doing stuff that was boring(sought of). After our meeting we found out that we were invited to come on a scout camp that weekend, we were pretty happy about that. After that we went home and then went straight to bed.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment