Monday 2 May 2011

Day 16: Great Night, Great Fire And Great Friends


This morning was hectic, running around sorting things out so we could leave that morning. But when we were about to leave, we actually decided to stay another night to be prepared for Leigh Creek, Maree and Lake Eyre. So every minute beyond that was either Ds, school work or just getting stuff ready. Me and dad were going to climb this up big hill but we didn’t. I threw a fit while I was doing some of my school work and went over and made friends with the people next to us and their dog Poppy. Rosie and Poppy had a big play while I watched them, it was funny. That night was fun because the people next to us came over and had dinner with us, and also enjoy the fire I built. After they left we went back out to the fire and enjoyed it till we all went to bed a read.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment