Friday 3 June 2011

Day 53: An Extrodinary Change of Events

Today we were going to leave for Tennant Creek, maybe.


We got up and decided we were going to stay another night at The Devil's Marbles because it was only $7 per night.  I decided to go for another walk that morning and I went to my little spot on top of the rocks and I sat there and read for a while.


I went back after an hour and then did some schoolwork with dad for three hours and it was fun.


After our schoolwork we had some lunch before I went for another walk and took some photos.


Then I did some more schoolwork for two hours before having a rest then some handwriting for an hour.  That took us to afternoon tea at 3pm.  Dad and I went to collect some firewood out of the park, on our way we had to drive around a dingo in the middel of the park.


I found a big piece so we broke it up and put it in the car.  We went back to start the fire and we started it successfully.  We kept it under control until 5pm before cooking chicken for dinner. We had dinner at about 7pm before watching a movie and going to bed at 9pm.


Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment