Thursday 28 April 2011

Day 12: The Great Rawnsley Park Station

When we got up that morning, we felt down because we couldn’t attend a church service for Good Friday as the churches in the town didn’t have the ministers coming to town, so we headed off for our destination for tonight, Rawnsley Park Station. Rawnsley is just outside Hawker, so we found out we could go to the Christian Fellowship Church for Easter Sunday. We arrived at Rawnsley Station for 3 nights, so as soon as we got there we set up the annex. After we set up the annex, I got some firewood for the fireplace, and the fireplace had a cooking plate over it so we cooked onions and potatoes on it. I sat outside enjoying a drink of lemonade and a yummy dinner in front of the fire when dad came out and said to me that we were going on a 5 hour walk in the morning so we had to get ready now. So I quickly got ready for the morning then went straight to bed before dad made me do something else I really wasn’t looking forward to.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment