Thursday 21 April 2011

Day 5,6 And 7:In Broken Hill For A Long Time

On the fifth day, we got up and got ready to go see mum's cousin who she hasn't seen in her adult life. It was a pretty long drive to be exact(I hate travelling long distances). When we there, we drank tea and ate hot cross buns. Fortunately, I was allowed to watch their TV, so I watched ABC3. We stayed there for the whole day, it was ok staying there for that long but I met someone new. The long trip home was annoying because we did something on the way home that took like an hour. We eventually got home and hung around there for a while before having dinner. After having dinner, dad and I went into the annex and mucked around on the ipad and laptop, I played games on the ipad and dad did work on the laptop. After that it was nearly 10:00 so we settled in for the night.

The sixth day was fun because I got to stay at home by myself for the whole day, the reason for that is because, mum and dad were going out with my mum's cousin to a pub that didn't allow kids under 18 years of age. The only thing I did that day was either play the ipad or computer, sometimes i'd play with Rosie, our little maltese terrior, or read. My mum and dad eventually got home but then said they were going nback out to do some stuff, I thought, yes I get some more time to myself. But I was wrong, it actually got boring without them, so I watched some movies such as, Scooby Doo and the Goblin King and The Karate Kid 3. By the time they were over, my mum and dad came home for good. We watched one more movie which was Dr Dolittle 5 while having dinner. After that we hit the hay.

The seventh day was fun, it was fun because we went to the pub, having a lemonade and playing the ipad, the other fun part was we had to do all that with mum's cousin. It was an ok day, but the best part of the day was being left at mum's cousins house while they went sight seeing. I was allowed to watch TV so I was happy. My mum and dad finally came and picked me up and we went home, had dinner and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment