Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 138: Resting at Daly Waters

We all slept in that morning and we were ready to do anything. We travelled to Larrimah and finished doing things around there. There was even a zoo there that you could go in for free.

We then got to Daly Waters and un-hooked so we could start relaxing. Dad and I ended up going to the pool and spending an hour there. When we got back to the van I went over to the shelter and had my own time to myself for an hour. When I got back we all got ready for the beef and barra meal that night. We met up with some friends and spent the night with them at the bar. While we were having the beef and barra there was some live entertainment. A man called Chilli sang some songs and told some really really funny jokes, they were so funny that whenever I laughed my shoulder and belly hurt.
 After thta we went back to the van to get a good nights sleep for the first leg of the final sprint of the trip.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment