Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 114: A Little Bit of Broome

 Today we were having a quick look at Broome. We went to the dinosaur footprints and had a quick look. Unfortunately we couldn't see the actual ones but we could see the plaster casts.
After that we went back to the van to rest. I rode around on my scooter but on the 22nd lap a person stopped me and said that they were trying to rest and it was 2:30 in the afternoon. Nola and Denis rang us and asked if we'd like to go look at the sunset with them, we agreed. We left at 4:30 we went down to the beach. We watched the sun go down and watched the colours burst into the sky, I even did some drawings in the sand, I think I did pretty good. Rosie and Bonnie also had a good time running around and we even saw three sets of camels go by.

After this amazing phenomenon we went home and went to bed.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment