Thursday 4 August 2011

Day 116: BBQ in Front of a Sunset

Today we were going to have a BBQ on Cable Beach with Nola and Denis but before that; we stayed home most the day and mum and dad went sightseeing while I stayed at home and played with the nearby kids. When mum and dad got home we got ready to go out. When we'd gotten ready I played with the kids for a little while longer. When we got to Cable Beach we got set up and aparantly mum and dad had got something set up for me, a camel ride on the famous Cable Beach with the leader of channel seven, Kerry Stoke's house on the dunes right beside you, who could ask for more. When the group were saddled up we started riding. I was a little bit scared because the person leading the camels told me my camel was the only one who'd go into the water. After our ride we went to get in position and watch the sunset once again but this time with a BBQ. Nola and Denis turned up a little bit later and Rosie and Bonnie got off to a good start. About an hour later we went back home to go to bed.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment