Wednesday 27 July 2011

Day 109: Swimming with Crocs

Today we were going to go to Tunnel Creek and Windjana National Park. It took us a couple of hours to get there and we got started straight away.


Our first wade through  water didn't go to well because I went around the wrong way and I fell right in up to my neck and my bad luck continued when a small freshwater croc swam around me. Mum and dad went around the right way though.

We suddenly hit the dark and we turned on our torchs for a while.

We then came to a small place where the cave opens up into a small chasm.We then went into the next part of the cave and waded through some more water before reaching the end of this beautiful walk.
We headed back and decided to have lunch at Windjana. We got to Windjana and we started to walk the 1km walk to the river.

After our walk back to the car we had lunch and then bak to the van for a good nights sleep.

Written by Sean Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment